REPORTING TO THE TRANSPORT SUPERVISOR, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Perform regular checks on the vehicles following guidelines issued by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
- Arrange for cleaning the vehicle as per approved cleaning schedule
- Reporting mechanical faults to the Transport Supervisor
- On a daily basis update the Transport Supervisor while in transit
- Take responsibility for the safety of the vehicle, tools and accessories.
- Responsible for accuracy during loading, security of goods in transit and accurate delivery of Goods.
- Supervise the turn man with regard to vehicle maintenance, loading, transit and delivery of goods
- Any other duties assigned by the Transport Supervisor
- Transport company products according
- Transport staff to specified and approved destinations
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Uganda Certificate of Education
- Holder of a B (for D-LGV),CM (for D-MGV) and CH (for D-HGV) class Driving Permit
- 2 years (for D-LGV), 3 years (for D-MGV) and 5 years (for D-HGV) relevant experience in driving in a busy organisation.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills and sound decision making skills.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Should have a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
- Willing to be allocated anywhere as per the company’s requirement
Interested candidates visit our website; www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the CV.
Closing date of receiving applications is one week from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 18th June 2021 to 26th June 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.