REPORTING TO THE PRODUCTION OFFICER – BOILER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Allocate work to Boiler Operators.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and service program of the boilers for execution by the Boiler Operators.
- Oversee proper maintenance of records and registers related to boilers operations.
- Oversee and maintain good housekeeping practice.
- Adhere to the company’s Environment, Health and Safety regulations while at work.
- Prepare operational reports on the status of boilers for submission to the Boiler Engineer and/ or discussion with the Facilities Engineer or Business Unit Managers.
- Supervise, guide and appraise performance of the Boiler Operators.
- Ensure compliance by boiler operators to the company Environment, Health and Safety regulations while at work.
Any other duties assigned by the Boiler Officer or Production Officer.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution and certificate in boiler operations is an added advantage
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in a manufacturing industry.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Strong general management and demonstrated leadership skills
- Must be good at application of creativity and innovative skills in managing projects
- Should have good analyzing skills as well
- Should be a problem – solver and be able to grasp the problem at hand and take quick steps to resolve it
- Ability to develop, formulate strategy and exercise good judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in boiler operation.
Interested candidates visit our website; www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the CV.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 06th September to 20th September 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. Please note that a thorough vetting of the academic credentials will be conducted at some point in time for the successful candidates. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
|Job Category||Soap Plant|