If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at https://www.mukwano.com/contact.
Disclaimers for https://www.mukwano.com:
1. No warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Mukwano Group makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mukwano Group does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
2. Limitations of liability
MUkwano Group will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Mukwano Group has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Mukwano Group liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Mukwano Group negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Mukwano Group; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Mukwano Group to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
5. Other parties
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Mukwano Group has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Mukwano Group’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Mukwano Group’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Mukwano Group.
6. Unenforceable provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
an emphasis on the production of oilseed crops mainly sunflower, soya, and maize grain in partnership with over 90,000 rural smallholder farmers. These have had a tremendous impact on improved community livelihoods.
Plot 30 / P.O. Box 2671 Mukwano Road, Kampala