REPORTING TO THE TRANSPORT SUPERVISOR, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Perform regular checks and cleaning of the vehicle
- Daily Inspection & declaration for the readiness of vehicle before allocation for loading
- Maintaining logbook /keeping record of journey with KM start end, fuel taken , service records among others
- Reporting all accidents and mechanical faults to the immediate supervisors
- Follow the traffic laws
- Ensure daily check and schedule maintenance
- No diversion, No unauthorised goods/passenger on vehicle.
- Follow all safety precaution while on duty
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Uganda Certificate of Education
- Holder of Class B1 Driving Permit
- Relevant experience in driving a Tri-cycle
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills and sound decision making skills.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Should have a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
- Willing to be allocated anywhere as per the company’s requirement
- Should always carry valid driving permit class B1
Interested candidates visit our website; www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the CV or Hand delivered Applications with copies of academic credentials, testimonials and a detailed curriculum vitae indicating contact addresses/emails of three (3) referees should be sent to;
The Human Resource Manager,
Mukwano Industries (U) Limited
P.O Box 2671, Kampala, UGANDA
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 30th October 2021 to 12th November 2021.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
|Job Category||AKTL, Auto Mechanics|