REPORTING TO THE STORES MANAGER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Make Goods Receipt Notes in case of local purchases
- In liaison with the Stores Manager, contribute to the optimization of stockholdings by planning and coordinating activities that ensure stock is controlled in a secure and useable manner.
- In liaison with the Stores Manager, control the stores operation by ensuring that all materials are correctly handled and received including receiving, recording, locating and issuing as per the standard operating procedure of the department.
- In liaison with line departments prepare plan and forecast stock requirements
- Receive and inspect delivery documents and goods
- Receive and verify quantities of goods received and issued
- Prepare requisitions for stock replenishments.
- Identifying and dispose of obsolete stock.
- Prepare reports on stock value and quantity
- Oversee daily stock counting and reconciliation
- Enter inventory into database on a daily basis
- Any other duties assigned by the Stores Manager
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply chain management or any related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience is required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Must have excellent professional, integrity, confidentiality, analytical, innovative, report writing, communication, team work and customer care skills. Should have a positive attitude, be self-driven, flexible, results focused, work under pressure with minimum supervision and the ability to work for long hours.
Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials. Only online applications will be accepted.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 12th January 2022 to 26th January 2022.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
|Job Category||Operations, Stores|