REPORTING TO THE HEAD - SALES, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Participate in making sales budgets, monthly sales projections / customer targets, sales team targets and sales schemes /schemes matrix
- Prepare daily, weekly / monthly sales team performance review reports and floor stock reports as required
- Preparation of Sales Trend Analysis for all SKU'S
- Process all monthly primary and export expenses/ claims for the department
- Prepare all audit reports for sales and marketing (ISO Internal & QMS)
- Conduct internal customer survey index measures of the department
- Process all secondary schemes month on month
- Communicate all approved schemes to the entire sales and marketing team
- Respond to all queries and inquiries raised by customers internally and externally
- Process DSE, merchandise and ISR payments whilst compiling their reports
- Book and process all leaves for the sales team and other welfare services with HR- department
- Any other duties assigned by the Head - Sales
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Business Computing or any other related field.
- Excellent knowledge / experience in computer packages most especially ms excel and statistical data analysis packages is an added advantage.
- 2 years of relevant experience is required in an FMCG setting.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills, sound decision making skills and ability to work in the field.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, a positive attitude, enthusiasm, results focused, creative and innovative among others.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 10th to 20th September 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.