REPORTING TO THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / MARKETING MANAGER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Determine customers' needs and desires by conducting market survey research and giving survey reports and recommendations of attracting more customers, retaining them and managing competition.
- Review, forecast and recommend new products, branding and packaging ideas in comparison with competitor brands
- Guide on market competition / market share trends by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning research team; following up on work results.
- Organize / participate in company exhibitions and promotional programs
- Any other duties assigned by the Marketing Manager
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Business Computing or any other related field.
- A post Graduate Diploma or Masters Degree in Business Administration with a specialty in marketing is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer packages most especially ms excel, market surveys, research, data analysis, interpretation and presentation is an added advantage.
- 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role in FMCGs setting
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills, sound decision making skills and ability to work in the field.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, a positive attitude, enthusiasm, results focused, creative and innovative among others.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 10th to 20th September 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.