The successful candidate should;
- Have sound knowledge in parameters analysis of all types of grains, pulses more specifically Lentils, local beans etc.
- Sound knowledge in storage process, fumigation, moisture levels etc. under different weather and storage conditions.
- Knowledge of all equipment's used in laboratory for testing of all types of parameters of grains.
- Comply to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislations of the organization.
- Liaises with different stake holders, national product quality regulatory bodies like UNBS, NEMA etc.
- Generate different analysis reports for analyzing and management taking strategical decision.
- Archive all records in soft or hard copies form for all future references
- In liaison with other internal stakeholders, organize and rise general awareness on quality standards. Train internal and external stakeholders/suppliers etc. in quality standards.
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Organic Chemistry OR relevant equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge of various quarantine laws, regulations or food level items storage etc.
- Min 5 year of relevant experience in a similar field is required.
Skills & professional competencies required
- Ability to work independently, able to cope with seasonal workload pressures.
- Should have very good interpersonal communication skills, customer care and sound decision making.
- Integrity, flexible and problem-solving skills.
- Professional presentation skills
- Should be able to deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 19th to 31st August 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.