The successful candidate should;
- Geographical knowledge of grains, pulses, lentils and beans growing areas across the country.
- Keep eyes rolling on in commodities market specifically on prices locally, regionally and international markets.
- Recording and generating analysis reports like price comparatives, stock movements, stock storage etc.
- Close booked and delivered orders in system to clear the log and proper inventories.
- Ensure SOPs are followed and approved standard parameters are adhered before striking any deal.
- Liaise with finance to align procurement projection with funds availability.
- Any other duties assigned by the department head.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain Management OR Agriculture OR Organic Chemistry.
- Min 5 Yrs experience in similar role out of which 3 yrs in a reputed commodities trading company at same role.
Skills & professional competencies required
- Integrity and honesty are at core.
- Knowledge of grain import/export procedures, quarantine procedures etc.
- Strong analytical and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of using computers and other mobile electronics.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 19th to 31st August 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.