REPORTING TO ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR,THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Carry out repair, maintenance and installation of electrical systems.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Direct, schedule, assign, plan and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Maintain records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Makes requisitions for electrical materials required.
- Plan and develop work schedules, equipment usage schedules and procedure for equipment and appliance maintenance.
- Monitor the acquisition and use of materials.
- To oversee housekeeping in the plant.
- Assist Electrical Supervisor in design requirements.
- Calculate electrical loads and make sure they meet set standards
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Adhere to health and safety practices
- Any other duties assigned by the Electrical Supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing / busy environment or set up.
SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Extensive knowledge of electrical components and its applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical maintenance, production processes and controls logic
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude, mathematical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with excellent personnel management skills
- Ability to handle multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced working environment
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent team player and has the ability to manage time in an efficient manner.
Closing date of receiving applications is three weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 08th to 25th January 2019
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.