REPORTING TO THE FLEET MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Carry out preventive mechanical repairs on company vehicles as assigned.
- Service vehicles following a schedule set by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
- Carry out corrective maintenance on company vehicles
- Advice Fleet Maintenance Supervisor on required spare parts
- Keep mechanical tools and equipment allocated under safe custody
- Modifying some auto parts where required.
- Any other duties assigned by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Higher or Ordinary Diploma in Auto Mechanics from recognized institutions.
- 3 and above years of experience in Mechanical repairs and maintenance in a manufacturing set up.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e from 04th to 15th March 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.