REPORTING TO THE QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Check the physical characteristics of products on the production line.
- Perform basic quality analysis of products, semi products and raw materials
- Prepare daily activity reports for submission to the Quality Control Officer
- Liaise with Production Supervisors on quality related matters.
- Clean-up spills by proper methods ( Housekeeping)
- Carry out record keeping for the laboratory activities.
- Perform simple repairs and/or calibrations of equipment.
- Prepare reagents for laboratory tests where required.
- Collect samples of products, semi products and raw materials for analysis.
- Carry out all the cleaning of laboratory apparatus after any laboratory analysis and tests.
- Adhere to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times
- Any other duties assigned by the Quality Control Officer.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A-level Certificate (with chemistry subject as a must), a certificate in Science laboratory techniques or Diploma in food science or Industrial chemistry only
- 1 year relevant work experience in a manufacturing set up.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Should have a positive attitude, be self-driven, flexible, results focused, creative, innovative, work for long hours and work under pressure with minimum supervision. S/He should have effective report writing, communication and good customer care skills.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e from 04th to 15th March 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.