REPORTING TO THE QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER,
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Collect samples of products, semi products and raw materials for analysis.
- Check the physical characteristics of finished products on the production line.
- Perform basic quality analysis of products, semi products and raw materials
- Fill in data in basic data sheets for submission to the Quality Control Officer
- Clean-up spills by proper methods ( Housekeeping)
- Carry out record keeping for the laboratory activities.
- Assist in simple repairs and/or calibrations of Laboratory equipment.
- Prepare reagents for laboratory tests where required.
- Carry out all the cleaning of laboratory apparatus after any laboratory analysis and tests.
- Adhere to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A-level Certificate (with chemistry subject is a must), a certificate in Science laboratory techniques or Diploma in food science or Industrial chemistry only
- 1 year relevant work experience in a manufacturing set up.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills and sound decision making skills. Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Should have a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
Closing date of receiving applications is three weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 8th to 25th January 2019
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.