REPORTING TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Review and update all the recruitment, selection and appraisal documents, policies and procedures
- Prepare job adverts (internal & external) and shortlist qualifying candidates
- Coordinate interviews in liaison with the process owners and submit relevant reports timely as per the procedure.
- Update the data-bank for potential candidates accordingly
- Develop a data-bank of consultancy firms for outsourcing as per the needs.
- Liaise/coordinate with all stakeholders on their manpower requirements
- Coordinate staff transfers, rotations and promotions with managers accordingly
- Update job descriptions and the salary structure as per the needs regularly.
- Address all internal/external audit issues related to recruitment and appraisal process
- Manage the annual graduate trainees program
- Assist in overseeing the performance management and appraisal duties and exercises accordingly
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology and other related disciplines
- A post graduate diploma or Masters in Human Resource Management is an added advantage
- Minimum five years working experience in a similar role in a manufacturing set up
- Knowledge of existing labour laws and attitudinal/employee engagement surveys
- Knowledge of all HR cycle functions
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES REQUIRED
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal skills, effective communication, problem solving, counseling and decision making skills. Should have a positive attitude, self-driven, result focused, creative, innovative, can work for long hours and under pressure with minimum supervision.