REPORTING TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Develop the annual training calendar/planner to guide the Group training program 13. Conduct quarterly / annual skills matrix
- Constantly determine employees training needs and recommend appropriate trainings
- Review training guidelines/policies and address internal and external audit concerns
- Profile trainers database and solicit trainers for various training programs internally and externally 17. Conduct post training impact assessments.
- Oversee succession planning and talent development programs of the Group
- Manage the induction and employee exit programs of the Group
- Develop internal trainers for different programs
- Motivate staff through training and development
- Manage the annual graduate trainees programs for the Group accordingly
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology; and other related disciplines
- A post graduate diploma or Masters in Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum five years working experience in a similar role in a manufacturing set up
- Knowledge of existing labour laws and attitudinal/employee engagement survey
- Knowledge of all HR cycle functions
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES REQUIRED
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, problem solving & Counseling skills, decision making skills, Positive attitude , self-driven, flexible, fast, result focused, creative and innovative, can work for long hours, ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.