REPORTING TO THE EHS OFFICER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Maintenance of ETP to ensure continuous and reliable plant operation.
- Comply with discharge regulations when treating effluent
- Prepare records of effluent treated
- Prepare monthly summary of performance
- Make sure emergency response plans are in place to cope with situations requiring immediate action
- Maintain cleanliness of the ETP
- Liaise with production units for effluent treatment
- Adhere to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times.
- Any other tasks assigned by the EHS Officer
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (A-level with a bias in Chemistry).
- 1 year of relevant experience in a similar field is required.
SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills and sound decision making skills.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Should have a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e from 04th to 15th March 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.