REPORTING TO THE TRANSPORT SUPERVISOR, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Drive light vehicles to specified destinations
- Transport company products accordingly
- Transport staff to specified and approved destinations
- Reporting mechanical faults to the Fleet Maintenance Officer
- Arrange for cleaning the vehicle as per approved cleaning schedule
- Perform regular checks on the vehicles following guidelines issued by the Fleet Maintenance Engineer
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Uganda Certificate of Education
- Holder of a CM, B (for D-LGV) & CH (for D-HGV) class Driving Permit
- 2 years (for D-LGV) & 5 years (for D-HGV) relevant experience in driving in a busy organization.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills, excellent customer care skills and sound decision making skills.
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Should have a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision
- Willing to be allocated anywhere as per the company's requirement
Closing date of receiving applications is three weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 08th to 25th January 2019
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.