REPORTING TO THE PRODUCTION OFFICER THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Carry out preventive mechanical repairs on special equipment as assigned.
- Service special equipments following a schedule set by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
- Carry out corrective maintenance on company vehicles 12. Advice Fleet Maintenance Supervisor on required spare parts
- Keep mechanical tools and equipment allocated under safe custody 14. Modifying some auto parts where required.
- Adhere to health and safety practices
- Any other duties assigned by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A craft certificate or Diploma in Auto Mechanics or an equivalent is desirable.
- 3 years of relevant experience is required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Good communication skills for both oral and written, good numerical ability, positive attitude, a team player, flexible, results focused, takes initiative and is creative. Should have the ability to adjust to changing technology and ability to perform to expected standards. Mechanical ability, physical strength and stamina and the ability to work in high places.
Closing date of receiving applications is three weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 08th to 25th January 2019
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.