REPORTING TO THE MECHANICAL OFFICER, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL;
- Day to day analysis and optimum utilization of all compressors to provide required air supply to all plants without leakages and minimum power consumption.
- Quick Troubleshooting and attending to breakdown of all large industrial compressors
- Preparation and implementation of preventive maintenance plan for all compressors
- Preventive maintenance follow up and planning for recommended spares.
- Liaise with service provider to implement the scheduled maintenance of the compressors
- Maintain essential spares after consulting the concerned persons
- Maintain the proper record of equipment and report to the concerned person regularly
- Any other duties assigned by the Mechanical Officer.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Craft certificate or Higher or Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Industrial option) from recognized institutions.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in maintenance of industrial screws and reciprocating air compressors in a manufacturing set up.
SKILLS & PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Strong electrical aptitude, mathematical and troubleshooting skills
- Should have a positive attitude, effective communication, professional presentation, high level of integrity and confidentiality, ability to work extra hours, self-driven, flexible, results focused, creative, innovative, and work under pressure with minimum supervision. S/he should have excellent good customer care skills, should be flexible to work at on call and be physically and mentally fit, fast and resilient to all climatic conditions
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e from 04th to 15th March 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within one week after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.